Dubuque - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$70.00 HOUR USD
Bridgeton Terrace MO, 63044
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
SOFTWARE ENGINEER 3
LOCATION: BRIDGETON, MO
This is the requisition for the hire of a contracting staff to augment the SCP team in Bridgeton to help the team on the Quadient Inspire portions of the work around document composition and production processing that utilizes the Quadient Inspire Cloud product offering like (Scaler, IPS etc.)
The Quadient Inspire Developer develops and/or maintains complex composition/production processing software programming workflows for - Smart Communication Platform Enterprise product delivery.
Drives conception, design, developing, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation of programs and processes for internal product development and also provide support for external customers for template creation and Inspire Interactive support as needed
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work hand in hand with Quadient Professional services team for the build out of our new Smart Communication Platform on Cloud and be the owner post the PSO contractual end
- Solution development for upcoming product build out and features and maintain base product
- Documentation and training for Operations team to create new templates
- Mentor Operations team on complex template logic and variable data programming concepts
- Managing systems and applications debugging.
- Responsible for working with Ops team and occasionally with customer contacts in order to gather, understand and communicate various composition and production processing requirements.
- Work with Ops team and/or customers in solutioning and architecting complex workflows.
Qualifications/Skills (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Requires technical degree, certification or equivalent experience.
- Requires 3-5 years’ experience in the areas of business process analysis and re-engineering, preferably leveraging document composition, workflow automation, variable data document production, output management.
- Requires extensive knowledge of Quadient Inspire (formerly GMC) on-premise and Cloud offering suite.
- Highly desirable to have experience in developing solutions utilizing Inspire Scaler
- Requires knowledge of networking/hardware and ability to use that knowledge to configure and maintain installed systems
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer