Welding, Soldering or Brazing Worker
Monroe - WI
Temp / Temp to Hire
$11.00 HOUR USD
Freeport IL, 61032
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Welder, 1st SHIFT; FULL-TIME
(Welding Certificate not needed)
Location: Freeport, IL
Wage: $11 - $12/hr DOE
Shift: 6am - 2pm; M - F
- Must be able to read, and interpret drawing and prints to determine specific welding requirements
- Set up and operate welding machines based on shop floor jobs and welding specifications
- Attendance & Punctuality is important
- Work as a Team but able to work independently
- Math: basic math skills, including measurement skills, decimal to fraction conversion
- Reading: ability to read instructions and set-up sheets.
- Writing: ability to write product descriptions and numbers.
- Ability to weld one of the following materials: aluminum, stainless and carbon steels using both MIG and TIG equipment and processes
- Ability to set up weld cells for production runs
- Job is very physical in nature.
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Flexibility: Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, and reach frequently.
- Standing: Must be able to stand at least 8-10 hours a day.
Interested?? There are several ways to reach us
- Apply On-line: careerpros.sedonacompass.com
- Call us: 608-325-5100
- Text us: 608-426-2991
- Stop in: 1005 16th Ave, Suite B - Monroe, WI
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer