Cedar Falls - IA
Labor and Help
Temp / Temp to Hire
$10.00 HOUR USD
Cedar Falls IA, 50613
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Sedona Staffing Sevices is currently looking for a Picker/Packer/Order Fulfillment candidate to fill a position in the Cedar Falls area.
Job Duties: "Packer/Packager/Order Fulfillment"
1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
6) Seal containers or materials.
7) Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
8) Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
9) Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
10) Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
1) Handling and Moving Objects -- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
2) Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
3) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates-- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
4) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships-- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
5) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
Knowledge, Experience, Education Required for: "Packer and Packager"
Production and Processing -- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
This is a 1st shift full time position. Monday through Friday 7:30-4:30
Pay $10.00-$14.00 (to commensurate with experience)
Must have High School Education, meet background requirements and physical requirements to be considered for this position.
If interested, please contact Trisha at 319-268-9204 or email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer