Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$14.00 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52803
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Location: Davenport, IA
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire
Job Order Number: 125301
The Sedona Group is currently recruiting a full-time Accounting Clerk position. As an Accounting Clerk for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing Accounts Receivable duties including invoicing, processing payments, and balancing general ledger accounts.
- Assist with Accounts Payable process.
- Process inventory adjustments as needed.
- Prepare and review journal entries.
- Collection calls as necessary.
- Respond to Vendors inquiries.
- File and Pay company sales tax monthly
- Manage year –end inventory.
- Assist in other projects as needed.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or equivalent from two-year college
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience performing accounting or bookkeeping function required.
- Detail oriented and able to work accurately.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal records check.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.