Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$13.00 HOUR USD
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Salary: $13.00-$14/hr. DOE
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
Job Order Number: 152655
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Scheduling Assistant. As a Scheduling Assistant for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the Scheduler with daily tasks.
- Act as backup to the Scheduler in their absence.
- Enter data into computer for customer open orders.
- Maintain log books (files) of the department on open job orders.
- Prints – pull prints from file cabinets or from the computer system.
- File prints from finished jobs.
- Organize work packets- Tear down job packets and prepare all necessary documents for production.
- Maintain monthly “open items” logs (manually).
- Correspond with customers as needed.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented and able to work accurately.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and be comfortable in learning new processes.
- Possess strong verbal skills and have a high sense of urgency.
- Reliable and consistent attendance.
- Requires excellent data entry skills and basic math.
- Candidate must have no less than an intermediate knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office Programs and of ERP systems (knowledge of Made 2 Manage is a plus).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.