Training and Development Manager
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Officials and Managers
Temp / Temp to Hire
$21.29 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52807
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Project Manager/Curriculum Developer
Location: Davenport, IA
Employment Type: Contingent for 3 years
Industry: Corporate Development
Job Order Number: 157558
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager/Curriculum Developer for Davenport Training Center. As a Curriculum Developer for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops web-based training for technical copywriters on authoring standards & Edit/create graphics
- Assist with other distance learning creation needs
- Assists in marketing efforts of performance improvement materials to their intended audiences
- Contributes and supports best practice principles for continuous improvement
Manage information workflow for translations
• Instructional Design, Graphic communications, or equivalent degree
Required Skills and Experience:
• Graphic design or instructional design experience
• Strong written communication skills
• Project management skills
• Web Based Training development experience
• Customer-focused verbal communication
• Effective organizational skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Marketing and sales experience
• Knowledge of construction business and dealers
• Experience working with a team
• Microsoft Office products (required)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator required)
• Experience with learning and/or content management systems (desired)
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked workforce management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical/Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.