Manchester - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$15.00 HOUR USD
Manchester IA, 52057
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Industrial Booth Painter
This person is responsible for performing a full range of specialized coating projects by operating and maintaining paint spraying equipment.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Identify and obtain pertinent information from shop order and shop drawings regarding painting requirements.
- Set-up and operate spray paint systems and pressure-pot spray systems to apply prime coat paint and top coat paints. Work with solvents, cleaners, paints and coatings.
- Move components by operating an overhead crane, using safe work habits.
- Assists in prepping components, sanding and reworking paint.
- Verifies specifications by conducting a self-inspection.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following operating procedures.
- Resolves paint problems by adjusting processes to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Document actions by completing production, quality and time forms.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year industrial painting experience
- Basic understanding of shop math
- Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
- Ability to wear respirator
Contact Amanda- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.927.2585
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer