Dubuque - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$30.00 HOUR USD
Memphis TN, 37501
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
DATA CENTER FACILITIES TECH
LOCATION: MEMPHIS TN, ONSITE
• Control the daily operation of all mechanical equipment in the physical plant and buildings.
• Maintains responsibility for preventative maintenance, purchasing and inventory control, contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency.
• Performs and/or completes all service requests accurately and expediently.
• Monitors the quality of maintenance work performed by outside contractors.
• Be able to evaluate building systems to monitor and to improve performance to operate efficiently.
• Complies with all policies and procedures established for the building.
• Ability to work long hours occasionally and some weekends.
• Acts as the on-call technician for the Memphis data center.
• Actively participates in emergency response procedures, technical and safety training programs.
• Perform all work using the proper safety equipment and in a safe manner.
• Assists other team members with racking and de-racking of servers, cabling, and wiring of other equipment as needed
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• High school diploma or GED
• 5 years of relevant experience (experience with power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU's, UPS, switchgear, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, Chillers, CRAC / CRAH Units, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems)
• Data Center Operations Experience
• Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems.
• Knowledge of maintenance and operation of building automation, water treatment and fire life safety systems
• Good interpersonal and a positive team attitude, reliable
• Familiarity with computers and operations and office automation applications, including Microsoft Office.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer