Welding, Soldering or Brazing Worker
Cedar Falls - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$12.00 HOUR USD
Cedar Falls IA, 50677
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Sedona Staffing Services is currently accepting resumes for full time Welders on 1st shift 7:00am to 3:30pm
Requirements for Welder/Fabricator
Responsibilities of Welder/Fabricator
- Weld together metal components of products.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and weld symbols.
- Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, and galvanized material with electric arc-welding equipment.
- Operates manufacturing computer system in relation to shop orders and time card data entry.
- Operates LP and/or electric fork truck(s) to gather parts for weldments and to deliver finished weldments, when necessary.
- Positions and clamps workpieces together or assembles them in jig or fixture.
- Tacks assemblies together.
Excellent benefit package. Pre-employment drug screen required. Pay based on experience ( $10.00 to $15.00 hrly)
- High school or equivalent
- MIG Welding: 1 year
If interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Trisha at 319-268-9204.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer