Iowa City/Coralville - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$10.50 HOUR USD
North Liberty IA, 52317
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
1st Shift Material Handlers
Location: North Liberty, IA
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Order Number: 154564
The Sedona Group is currently seeking experienced Material Handler. As a Material Handler for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Safely operating lift truck (fork truck) in warehouse, dock, and production area
- Supply production line with product
- Load, unload, and store materials/product
- Complete Paperwork with accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Having stellar attendance by being 5 minutes early to work every day
- Be able bend/twist as needed for 8 hour shifts plus overtime to stand/lift/
- 6 months of warehouse/production experience
- Forklift experience
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pull, grab, handle, move parts
- Be able to work in an environment ranging from 10-110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Having a positive attitude
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to an Account Manager at 319-338-2086. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.