Supply Management Specialist
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Officials and Managers
Temp / Temp to Hire
$26.34 HOUR USD
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Schedule /Supply Management Planner/Export Order Department
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Temporary; 3 years
Job Order Number: 121410
The Sedona Group is currently seeking 2 qualified Supply Management Planners/. Position is 1st shift. As a Supply Management Planner for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Schedules production parts.
- Schedules service parts.
- Expedites production and purchased parts.
- Coordinates needed parts from other departments.
- Coordinates the implementation of engineering and material changes.
- Analyzes future production requirements which may include workforce planning strategies to develop recommendations to ensure that machine load and work force can meet the production requirements for the department, including maintaining and planning kanbans and calculating kanban quantities.
- Performs some administrative duties for the department.
- May include work direction and/or supervision, including performance management.
- Audits inventory integrity and accuracy, including performing the production and scrap reporting.
- Advanced keyboarding skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- SAP experience is preferred but not required
- Supply Management experience required
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- 1st shift position
- Business casual dress code
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, education and employment verification
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.