Supply Management Specialist
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Officials and Managers
Temp / Temp to Hire
$24.92 HOUR USD
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Supply Management Planner III
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Contingent; 3 year duration
Job Order Number: 153375
We, The Sedona Group, as the employer are seeking a qualified Supply Management Planner for our client, Deere & Company, in Moline IL. Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Schedules and expedites the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan, including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when appropriate.
- Processes suppliers non-conformances and expedites corrective actions.
- Works with the Supply Management Specialist to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance; measures the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions; may negotiate with suppliers to resolve short-term performance problems.
- Supports the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Supports EPDP by ensuring an effective transition from Product Delivery
- Process (PDP) to Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) through timely placement and receipt of initial production order.Works proactively with Supply
- Management Specialist managing highly complex commodities and supply base.
- Coordinates and executes inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
- Drives continuous improvement in terms of performance with the supply base, using Achieving Excellence process and criteria.
- Coordinates and executes the logistics requirements for the supplier concerning containers, packaging, methods and parameters; arranges agreements with the supplier on appropriate logistics processes before the start of production.
- Resolves and eliminates shipping and receiving problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Customer service experience
- Advanced keyboarding skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- SAP experience is preferred but not required
- Supply Management/Logistics experience required.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel/Word)
- 1st shift position
- All job offers are contingent upon success completion of a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment & Education verification.
Sedona Staffing Services is a nationally ranked work force management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical/Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Services, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.