Dubuque - IA
$31.25 HOUR USD
Manchester IA, 52057
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Location: Manchester, Iowa
Wage: $55,000 - $75,000+ / year
A local growing manufacturer is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their team. Manufactures products by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems, reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal protective equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with the continuous process improvement of company by leading and participating in projects such as lean, 5-S and Kaizen
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years supervisory experience in a manufacturing and/or production setting
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead and generate results through others.
- Planning; an ability to think ahead and plan.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume and salary requirements to Amanda Saylor: firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.