Dairy Sales Consultant
Sedona Ag - IA
$36.06 HOUR USD
Overland Park KS, 93274
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Sedona AG Services is seeking a Dairy Sales Consultant to work with veterinarians and producers to help improve reproductive performance through the promotion and implementation of company products and services. The Dairy Sales Consultant will be expected to grow the business by building strong relationships and by discovering and exceeding the needs of customers.
This role covers the Southern California region and ideal candidates will live in the vicinity of Visalia or Tulare.
This hybrid role encompasses both a sales element as well as providing technical support on reproduction to veterinarians and dairy producers. The successful Dairy Sales Consultant will have previous experience and knowledge of dairy and/or beef reproduction, as well as awareness of the current regulations surrounding the dairy and beef industries.
Dairy Sales Consultant: Responsibilities
- Developing and strengthening relationships with key customers and prospects
- Providing training for customers and employees to further develop their knowledge and technical skills around reproductive management
- Overall management of the territory to achieve sales and growth objectives
- Provide insight to the Marketing Manager into the target market, to assist with the Company's marketing strategy
- Produce sales forecasts for territory
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers
- Represent the organization at trade shows and industry events
Dairy Sales Consultant: Experience & Skills
- 5+ years dairy or beef industry sales experience
- Degree in Animal Science or related field
- Additional knowledge of bovine reproduction a benefit
- Knowledge of the local dairy industry with established relationships
- Strong business acumen, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated understanding of effective marketing of technical products
- Drive for Results
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Motivated & self-directed to successfully complete & deliver project & assignment results
Dairy Sales Consultant: Compensation
- Competitive and commensurate (based on previous work experience and skills) annual base salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please reply with a copy of your professional resume to
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.