Regional Sales Manager
Dubuque - IA
$36.06 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52801
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Regional Sales Account Manager
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 base + no cap commission opportunity.
A Midwest company is looking for a Regional Sales Account Manager to drive business in the local region and join the team during their growth mode.
Territory: Midwest with concentration in Iowa, Southern Wisconsin, Chicago Illinois, Kansas City and Indianapolis areas.
Drive profitable sales growth through existing customers and by identifying new customers and markets that support the company’s growth strategy and vision. Develop market intelligence on customers, competitors and market potential to support growth initiatives.
- Develop customer profiles that details the customer’s products, end markets and growth potential while identifying the key decision makers
- Drive sales growth for identified territory’s and accounts by identifying opportunities to use company’s products and services to create value for those customers
- Penetrate product end users to educate key decision makers on the benefits of products and the promote company’s value proposition.
- Using sales presentation skills along with company resources, including the Technical Services team, provide technical solutions to customer’s application or performance issues
- Generate and follow up on RFQ’s, documenting hit-rate and identifying market price for products
- Actively manage sales funnel opportunities and projects, driving improvements in both success rate and time to close
- Make regular sales calls to assigned customers along with potential new customers to establish and strengthen relationships creating more business opportunities
- Attend relevant trade shows to promote company and identify new business opportunities
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports as required
- Create sales forecasts for designated accounts and territories and track actuals vs forecast, adjusting as needed
Requirements / Experience:
- Previous sales experience with proven track record of sales growth
- Engineering or Business Bachelor’s Degree strongly recommended
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM programs
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team enviroment
- Ability to travel as required (60-70%) with a valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record
- Innovative with strong problem solving skills
- Results oriented with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and work for a company who core values include their employees, submit a copy of your professional resume (email preferred) today to:
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.