Marketing or Sales Manager
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
$24.00 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52802
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Special Events Planner
Salary: 50K Annual Salary + bonuses
Location: Davenport, IA
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Order Number: 153492
Sedona Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Event Planner/Marketing Coordinator for a premier special event facility. This position is Direct Hire and offers a full benefit package, including Health, Dental, Vision, & PTO. Work schedule will vary according to client needs and event schedule, but regular office hours are 8:45a-5:30p.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Seeking out, booking, organizing, and implementing special events.
- Responsible for planning and tours of the venue, client management, food and beverage planning and event settlement.
- Proven history of successfully executing multiple projects/events simultaneously.
- 1-2 years experience in event sales.
- Ability to create marketing strategies to expose the facility to a broader market
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with clients and cater to specific needs. --All events are customized to the finest detail; no set packages.
Sedona Staffing Services is a nationally ranked work force management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.