Supply Management Specialist
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Officials and Managers
Temp / Temp to Hire
$21.36 HOUR USD
East Moline IL, 61244
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Supply Management Specialist II
Location: East Moline, IL
Employment Type: Contingent position for 3 yrs.
Job Order Number: 154203
Sedona Staffing is recruiting for a Supply Management Specialist II for John Deere Harvester Works in East Moline, IL. Position is full-time, 1st shift. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Request quotes from vendors for purchasing indirect material.
- Create purchase orders in SAP.
- Arrange transportation for expediting parts.
- Create shopping cart in SRM, purchase from vendor online catalog.
- Create indirect material numbers for stocking new items in the crib.
- Setup and maintenance of vendor information records in SAP.
- Setup and maintenance of material master in SAP.
- Resolve invoice blocks due to pricing or quantity differences.
- Resolve issues with purchase orders, so the receiver can receive them in SAP.
- Review open requisitions and determine parts to be ordered.
- Investigate and resolve issues related to problem part received.
- Send parts out for repair and track return / issue resolution.
- Create ESO for the crib and other departments in the factory.
- Prepare daily inventory cycle counts sheets and distribute to crib attendants.
- Preform quarterly inventory audits.
- Provide weekly issues report of items being brought out of crib to the factory.
- Provide weekly report for items not confirmed.
- Tie spare parts in SAP to the associated machines for maintenance.
- Update part locations in the crib in SAP as needed.
- Communicate with customers through e-mail, phone and face to face correspondence.
- 3+ years of applicable experience
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment & Education Verification, GSA.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
To be considered for this opportunity, please call in and speak with a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening. In addition, you could be asked to complete MS skills testing as well as an interview.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.