Dubuque - IA
$22.25 HOUR USD
Dubuque IA, 52002
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Wage: $19.50 - $23.00 / hour (Wage rate depending on skills and qualifications)
Shifts / Hours:
5:30p - 6am 12 Hour Shift (4-on 4-off)
- The primary role of the Industrial Maintenance Technician is to continuously improve the reliability, efficiency, and utilization of plant equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Using mechanical and electrical expertise in installation, maintenance, and repair of plant systems and equipment.
- Accurate documentation of all activities and observations.
- Technical associates’ degree or at least 2 years experience in the industrial maintenance field.
- Working knowledge of and capability to successfully troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical and mechanical systems.
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary including basic computer proficiency.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Basic fabrication and TIG welding experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email a copy of your resume to: Amanda Saylor firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.