Swine Technical Consultant
Sedona Ag - IA
$0.03 HOUR USD
Des Moines IA, 50335
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Title: Swine Technical Consultant
Placement Type: Direct Hire
Sedona AG Services is partnering with a sound and growing company for a Swine Technical Consultant. The Swine Technical Consultant would be tasked with ensuring the product is being implemented effectively in the Mid-West swine market. Additionally, consulting in all other aspects of swine production will be a high priority to ensure the optimal environment for product performance. The primary goal of this company is to provide novel nutritional supplementary products that are not only beneficial for swine health but also guarantee a return on investment for participating producers. The Swine Technical Consultant will need to be able to build relationships with a wide variety of people. This includes but not limited to; technicians, producers, managers, internal staff, and other technically inclined professionals.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree or equivalent
- 5 years or more industry experience in practice or production systems is preferred
Skills for the Swine Technical Consultant
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with various stakeholders
- Utilizing presentation skills and appropriate tools to conduct educational briefings to both external and internal customers
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office suite and ability to learn internal systems
- Ability to collaborate and effectively work within cross-functional teams
- Strong relationship building skills and some established industry relationships
- Ability to travel across Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, and Illinois.
- Research experience, published scientific papers in addition to commercial experience
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to interact with and influence Senior Management and peers
If you are interested in applying for the position please email your resume to Courtney Lytle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information at 563-585-1220.
Sedona AG is an equal opportunity employer.