Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
Bettendorf IA, 52722
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Data Operator/Help Desk
Salary: $14-$16 DOE
Location: Bettendorf, IA
Employment Type: Temp to hire
Job Order Number: 154027
The Sedona Group is currently seeking a Data Operator/Help Desk. As a Data Operator/Help Desk for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Position Summary: Assist in operation of Credit Union’s Core data processing systems and 1st line of support for staff on any and all issues.
- Ensure daily batch posting are completed as required.
- Clean and inspect all computer hardware according to established schedule.
- Maintain control of access to computer equipment and data.
- Log all malfunctions of computer system and equipment.
- Ensure End of Month, Quarter &Year End processing are completed as required.
- Assist staff with password changes and lockouts assigned to this authorization.
- Terminate applications for staff when hung or locked up.
- Assist staff with zipping, encrypting and password protecting files as needed.
- Create, update, and publish PDF Forms for staff as needed.
- Assist in system maintenance as directed.
- Protect and respect Credit Union property, equipment and supplies.
- NORMAL hours are 8am to 5pm but on occasion such as End of Month processing landing on a weekend an operator would be required to work, may at times require night.
- Work schedules could be from Sunday through Saturday.
- Requires a flexible schedule
- May require traveling
- High School Graduate and experience in computer operation
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to analyze a problem quickly & accuracy
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to work effectively in stressful situations
- Positive attitude and ability to assist people
- Excellent PC and typing skills
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and credit check
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked workforce management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.