Insurance Account Manager
Dubuque - IA
Officials and Managers
$15.38 HOUR USD
Dubuque IA, 52004
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
INSURANCE ACCOUNT MANAGER
DIRECT HIRE: $32,000/YEAR
Responsible for the completion of all service and marketing activities for assigned Personal Lines
accounts in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined for the department; as
delegated by the Property & Casualty Manager.
Fosters the positive functioning of the team.
- Customer Focus
- Accurate and attention to details
- Communicates Effectively
- Relationship Builder
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and counsel on personal lines matters to an assigned personal lines book of business.
- Meet daily servicing needs of our customers by processing customer requests in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure maximum retention of assigned personal lines book of business.
- Work pro-actively to remarket policies whenever appropriate.
- Build and maintain positive relations with all clients.
- Accept incoming claim report; submit promptly to insurance company; answer all customer questions; Follow-up, as needed, until claim is closed
- Quote and place new business from referral, walk-ins and call-ins, as needed.
- Keep abreast of markets available in each line of insurance; Handle all requests from companies in a timely manner; Maintain a positive relationship with underwriters and their staff
- Other duties as assigned by the Property & Casualty Manager
- High school education plus 2 or more years of related customer service experience, or equivalent training.
- Some college level course preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational multi-tasking and prioritizing skills, along with remaining flexible.
- Proficiency in performing arithmetic calculations including premiums and contributions.
- Ability to comprehend technical insurance policy and contract language.
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate computer and general office equipment including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and agency management system.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to evaluate and compare health, life, disability and reinsurance policies and contracts.
Please submit resume to JoeV@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer