Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$16.00 HOUR USD
Eldridge IA, 52748
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Production Planner/Office Support
Location: Eldridge, IA
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Order Number: 152914
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Production Planner/Office Assistant. Hours are full-time 7:00am-3:30pm Monday thru Friday. As a Production Planner/Office Assistant for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Monitor daily production and continuously streamline production work packets to all areas of operation.
- Daily interactions with Sales professionals.
- Assist in production scheduling.
- General office duties.
- Maintaining accurate records
- 2+ years of experience in a production scheduling or related position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook experience.
- SAP experience preferred but not required.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.