Technician, Civil Engineering
Manchester - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$18.00 HOUR USD
Manchester IA, 52057
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Civil Engineering Field Technician
Field Technician is needed to provide support to the engineering functions of the firm.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in field survey including the collection of topographic information and completion of construction layout.
- Office work may include creating & interpreting drawings, preparation of calculations, summary sheets, or other data processing at the direction of others.
- The successful candidate must be a hard worker, team player, work independently, and able to effectively communicate information to co-workers as well as clients.
- An Associate Degree in Engineering Technology, Construction Technology, Architectural Technology or CAD Drafting from a technical college or institution is preferred. Significant relevant experience in a similar operation may offset the educational requirement.
- 0-5 years’ experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience in AutoCad Civil 3D, Microstation/GEOPAK, and/or other various engineering software programs is preferred.
Great compensation package, with competitive salary based on previous experience and opportunity for professional growth!
Apply directly at www.careerpros.com or send your resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer