Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$15.00 HOUR USD
Rock Island IL, 61201
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Location: Rock Island, IL
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
Job Order Number: 153495
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper. Position is Full-time, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. As a Bookkeeper for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Resolve payments
- Issue credits on customer accounts
- Post daily DBS accounting entry in QuickBooks
- Match unlinked Credit Card payments
- Monitor account for deposits, pending transactions and instances of fraud
- Add or match transactions that are imported into QuickBooks.
- Review invoices
- Process refunds
- Experience using QuickBooks Online
- Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sedona Staffing Services is a nationally ranked work force management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical/Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Services, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.