Prairie Du Chien - WI
Labor and Help
Temp / Temp to Hire
$12.00 HOUR USD
Prairie Du Chien WI, 53821
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Operator for 2nd and 3rd shift- Prairie Du Chien, WI
2nd shift hours: 3 pm-11pm and possible overtime. Shift is Tuesday-Saturday
3rd shift hours: 11 pm- 7 am and possible overtime Shift is Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $12/hour
Summary of Role: Local Prairie Du Chien manufacturer is looking to add to their parts team. Must be able to produce quality parts. This may include inspecting, trimming, lifting plastic parts. Use of process documentation (process books, work orders, inspection plans, deviations, forms), small hand tools, fixtures and machines.
- Ensure all process documentation has been read, understood and filled out when required. Question any process / procedure when not understood.
- Assemble components per the process documentation. Use the Visual Acceptance Standard (VAS), and gage for proper fit if applicable.
- Trim, sort, package, and label per inspection plan (IP), process book, work order, deviation as applicable. Follow all approved deviations for production when present.
- Understanding of equipment such as sensor verification, vision box, and counters as tools used to maintain quality and quantity of product produced daily, record data as applicable.
- Verify container to packaging requirements and then place and use labels per requirements.
- Perform 5S program on a daily basis maintaining “plant tour ready” conditions.
- Accurately use timekeeping system to punch in/out of work orders, request vacation or personal time and track attendance points.
- Follow Corporate and Departmental Environmental Quality and Safety Programs, including: the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as ear plugs, safety glasses, badges, steel toe shoes as applicable.
- Basic Computer Software (email, MS Word)
- Read, write, and speak English
- Hand-eye Coordination and Finger Dexterity
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer