Cedar Rapids - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$16.00 HOUR USD
Cedar Rapids IA, 52406
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Position Summary: The Welder has primary responsibility is TIG and MIG welding of aluminum and steel (also, stainless steel) parts. Each job must be run with safety, accuracy and timeliness in the welding area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
MIG and TIG welding, including the following:
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting
- Change wire, welding, as needed.
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper location. Operate fork lift, if required and trained
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be required to cross-train as back-up in other areas of the manufacturing plant.
- Required to have proper and accurate entry into the time and attendance system.
- Other job-related duties as may be necessary to carry out the responsibilities of this position.
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening.
If interested in this position, send resume to email@example.com or call (319) 826-1954
SEDONA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER