Automotive Service Technician or Mechanic
Dyersville - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$19.00 HOUR USD
Farley IA, 52046
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, rebuild, and replace and complete all required repairs on diesel equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Inspect the overall condition of equipment to ensure that they meet U.S. Department of Transportation’s safety requirements
- Compile inspection reports detailing their findings
- Communicate any issues to Maintenance Coordinators
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements.
- Ensure the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for co-workers
- Complete documentation of all repair orders
- All other duties assigned
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- Must have own tools.
- Computer skills as required.
- Complete paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL- A is a plus
- Physical activities include: walking, lifting, twisting, turning, climbing a ladder, etc.
- Minimum 1 year Diesel Mechanic experience required
- Must be a team player and have excellent communication, analytical and problem solving
If interested, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer