Dubuque - IA
Labor and Help
Temp / Temp to Hire
$12.00 HOUR USD
Dubuque IA, 52003
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
FT Maintenance Mechanic
Wage: $12-15 an hour
- Be available for on call duty 24/7 on days as scheduled by Maintenance Supervisor. Be available for backup as Maintenance Mechanics must let Maintenance Supervisor know ahead of time when they are scheduled to be out of town. THIS ON CALL AVAILABILITY IS A BASIC REQUIREMENT OF THE JOB, AND NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- Perform property maintenance assignments as requested or scheduled by Maintenance
- Perform routine and extra janitorial assignments as needed
- Refuse removal and recycling
- Scheduled preventive
- Seasonal work- snow removal/ grounds keeping. Snow removal is required as needed evenings and weekends as needed
- Daily work
- Apartment Make Ready Preparations (assist as needed) to wash/clean walls, woodwork, windows, ranges, refrigerators, AC units, tubs, tile, stools, floors,
- In order to complete basic maintenance work, maintenance mechanics must be able to perform work in many of the following areas of skill: Plumbing/ Electrical/ Carpentry/ General
- Purchase/ pickup, delivery of supplies, furnishings, appliances, and equipment as requested by Maintenance
- Cleaning, organizing and maintaining suitable maintenance: facilities.
- Processing basic paperwork pertaining to work done, work needed, materials
- Able to carry 75 lbs. up two flights of stairs, and able to work on knees for extended periods.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply today and send a copy of your resume to:
Kelly@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer