Assembler or Fabricator, Miscellaneous
Dyersville - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$12.50 HOUR USD
Dyersville IA, 52040
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Manufacturing Fabricator & Assembler
This position will be responsible for cutting and fabricating parts to be used in the main production lines as well as assemble finished products.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Use hand tools, electric and manual.
- Work closely with engineering in product development.
- Able to operate programmatic equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Consistently perform quality control checks to reduce production interruption.
- Read production schedules, customer orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, assembled and distributed.
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves and bins according to a pre-determined sequence, such as size, type, etc.
- Move materials in and out of warehouse facility.
- Assist with the picking and packing of materials in the warehouse.
- Consistently and accurately follow all quality control programs.
- Ensure all materials used are in conformance with product specifications.
- Accurately mark parts for identification.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and equipment.
- Learn and follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Complete company training process adequate for this role.
- Other duties as assigned based on role.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer