Customer Care Manager
Dubuque - IA
Officials and Managers
$26.44 HOUR USD
Starkville MS, 39759
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Customer Care Manager
Location: Starkville, MS
Wage: $50 - $60k / year (Direct Hire)
Sedona Staffing is partnering with a Starkville, MS company in search of a Customer Care Manager who can lead a team with customer focused solutions.
Manages and trains Customer Care Department associates. Assigns duties and responsibilities of Customer Care Department associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages, trains and supports Customer Care Department associates. Assigns duties and responsibilities of Customer Care Department associates.
- Directs the Customer Care Department in processing and follow-up of customer
- Responsible for specific accounts or projects from acknowledgment through shipment.
- Maintains reports and spreadsheets for senior management.
- Communicates with production concerning order status and product completion dates.
- Monitors backlog to insure correct and accurate ship dates.
- Conducts training of new independent sales reps for both Hospitality and Senior Living Divisions.
- Ensures optimal customer experience in written, verbal and in person interactions.
- Serves as critical link between the independent sales rep team and our customers.
- Advises sales/business leaders of potential issues/opportunities including gaps in independent sales rep training/performance.
- Ensures order accuracy, identifying potential challenges in the order and works to minimize anything that places The Perfect Order at risk.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of Sales Force Dot Com (SFDC) to drive order and quote activity through the system.
- Logs and monitors issues within SFDC.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School and 5 years’ experience
- College degree preferred
- A passion for "best practices" is needed
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point preferred.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume to:
Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.