Packer and Packager, Hand
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$10.00 HOUR USD
Bettendorf IA, 52722
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Order Number:121484
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Order Puller on 1st shift (7:30am-4pm). As a Order Puller for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Follow packing slip instructions to ensure accuracy and completeness of all orders
- Fill packing slips / orders from Receiving Department when necessary (product not yet moved to pick location)
- Pack and label boxes and skids to prevent damage or loss
- Stack pipe and boxes (or combinations) on pallets for wrapping and shipping
- Bag and Box by hand
- Complete special label orders when necessary
- Able to perform all job functions effectively using safe work practices
- Function as a team member when training, working with other order pullers or auditing other order pullers
- Required: A minimum of 1 year of experience picking, pulling, preparing, packaging or completing orders from packing slips or another form of orders in a warehouse environment
- Lifting up to 70lbs as needed
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, Illinois and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to an Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.