San Diego - CA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$16.00 HOUR USD
Dana Point CA, 92629
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
We are seeking a Patient Coordinator for a Hospital in Kearny Mesa.
- Greet Patients
- Check in Patients
- Verify insurance
- Schedule appointments
- Process and authorize prior authorization request
- Collect co-pay
- Process and authorize referrals
- Must have experience with processing and requesting prior Authorizations
- Bilingual Spanish
- Experience with Eligibility/Insurances
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience or general knowledge of managed care health plans
- Experience with scheduling, registration, billing and/or claims payments
- General knowledge of medical terminology or 6 months demonstrated work experience in a healthcare setting
- High School diploma or equivalent
If qualified and interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business, and provide Clerical, Accounting, Industrial, Marketing, Medical, IT, Engineering and Professional Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.