Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$21.36 HOUR USD
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Pay Rate: $21.36/hr.
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Contingent position for 4 Years
Job Order Number: 152652
We, The Sedona Group as the employer are seeking a qualified Accountant I at John Deere (Southwest Office Building) in Moline, IL. As an Accountant I for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares various daily, monthly, quarterly, or annual financial/cost reports, statements, or exhibits.
- Records routine or recurring transactions.
- Gathers, reviews, and assists in analyzing statistical information.
- Makes necessary corrections and/or adjustments to receive accurate report information.
- Performs complex account reconciliations.
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelors in Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a variety of systems
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.