Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$12.82 HOUR USD
Milan IL, 61264
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Order Management Specialist / Customer Support Center
Location: Milan, IL
Employment Type: 3 years
Industry: Warehouse/Parts Distribution
Job Order Number: 119112
Sedona Staffing is recruiting for a full-time Order Management Specialist in the customer support call center. This position is responsible to answer calls from dealers in U.S. and Canada relating to order processing issues parts program orders, etc. Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday shift is from 9am-5:30pm, Fridays and Saturday from 2-10:30pm. (Sunday & Monday are days off). This position also helps cover the on call phone to provide Flash Plus support to our dealer organization 362 days a year.
- Duties include working on investigations, stock order escalation cases, changing carriers in the the system, answering questions about special terms orders, working with suppliers for vendor direct orders and helping dealers expedite orders as requested.
- This position will be an agent in a call center where phone metrics are goals.
- Some Excel reporting will be required, so the candidate is required to be proficient with Excel and MS Outlook (must be reflected on the resume).
- High school diploma/equivalent with 2+ years of customer service experience is required, but call center experience would be extremely beneficial and is strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to handle a large volume of workload on a daily basis, work in a team environment and be self-directed.
- This individual will also be required to be on-call every 10 weeks for one week at a time; they would be provided the phone on a Tuesday when they come to work at 9am and then return it the next Tuesday at 9am and be required to be available to take dealer calls if urgent between the hours of 10:31pm to 5:59am through the next Tuesday at 5:59am.
- The first few months they should be flexible to work a little earlier than the scheduled shift.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Drug Screen, Criminal background check, employment & education verification.
To be considered for this opportunity, please call in and speak with a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening. In addition, you could be asked to complete MS skills testing as well as an interview.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.