Customer Service Representative
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Service Work Order Specialist
Salary: $18.00-$20.00/hr. DOE
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
Industry: Manufacturing & Construction
Job Order Number: 153563
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service/Work Order Specialist. As a Service Work Order Specialist for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitoring, updating and closing work orders in customer portals, including all necessary updates and communications required based on contracts and SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) for each specific Account.
- Working with customers, branches, account managers and billing team for all pre-invoicing activities within customer portals.
- Single point of contact for customers and branches for all work order activities.
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Behavior:
- Service Work Order Specialists need to have the ability to multi-task, handle high levels of stress, demonstrate great attention to detail, have strong communication (both written and verbal) and be able to work independently but also as a part of the team to ensure the overall success of the closure of work orders (in the customer portals).
- This work needs to be completed within SLA and at a high level of customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years of customer service experience working out of a ticket tool or portal system.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of finance and invoicing.
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked work force management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.